Find It @ MUSM Medical Libraries () checks the Mercer University School of Medicine Medical
Libraries' resources to let you:
- find the online full-text of an article
- check our catalog for the journal or book in print or
- request the item from InterLibrary Loan
- ask for help from the MUMC Health Sciences Library's
When should I use it?
- The Find It @ MUSM Medical Libraries button or link
appears in PubMed and Google Scholar. It's the fastest way to find out if the
MUSM Medical Libraries have something or can get it for you fast.
- Note that some databases do not have the Find It @ MUSM
Medical Libraries button or link. If you see something you want and
there's no button or link, just email Carolyn Klatt at
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call
What should I do if it asks me to log in or pay for an
- Not on campus? Check to make sure that you are going
through the MUSM Medical Libraries' proxy -- medlib-proxy.mercer.edu
- On campus? There could be something wrong with
our subscription to an e-journal or other resource. Email Carolyn Klatt
email@example.com, our Reference and
Electronics Resources Librarian, and she'll sort it out for you.