|DermExpert via the VisualDX IOS Mobile
Download the VisualDX app:
To use DermExpert, from the VisualDX app:
- Follow this
link https://libraries.mercer.edu/api/med_databases/quicklink/212 and
click Get the Mobile App" (center of VisualDx homepage).
- Create your personal username and password as
instructed. You will receive an email from Logical Images.
- Once you have a username and password, you can
download the free VisualDx Mobile app on your mobile device from the iTunes
Store. Currently DermExpert only works with IOS devices. It will be
available on Android the end of July 2019.
- Launch the VisualDx app from your device and
sign in using the username and password you created.
- Select the camera or dermatology icon to
- Take a photo of the patient's skin lesion.
- Confirm or edit the DermExpert photo
- Enter additional findings into the workup.
- See the differential diagnosis results.
- Vew clinical information and diagnosis